On the 8th of October until 9th of October 2014 ASEAN Graduate Business and Economics Programme (AGBEP) held its 14th Annual Meeting in Penang, Malaysia. Universiti Sains Malaysia has been appointed to host the annual meeting. It was fully supported by ASEAN University Network (AUN) and 12 AUN members; the meeting proceeded with 24 people participating and contributing.
List of members:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
- Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP)
- Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE)
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Universitas Indonesia (UI)
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
- Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR)
- National University of Laos (NUOL)
Period of 2014 – 2015
After the completion of AGBEP 14th Annual Meeting in Penang, Malaysia, it was agreed that the network will hold a virtual meeting routinely. There are two kinds of virtual meetings; the monthly steering committee virtual meeting and quarterly all members virtual meeting. The main purpose of the virtual meetings is to rebuild the closeness and bond between members. Specifically, the monthly virtual meeting is designed for the steering committee members to discuss on important network issues and plan the network activities. The discussions and plans arranged by the steering committee are disseminated and sought for approval to all members through the quarterly virtual meetings.